The Toyota Land Cruiser equipped with Roof Hatch and Head Gun Ports offers premium defense capabilities for passengers who demand great maneuverability and survivability which makes this vehicle ideal for both urban as well as rural environment., it can provide extremely robust protection to its passengers or cargo.
Armoured Toyota Land Cruiser With Roof Hatch & Gun Ports are equipped with additional security features to enhance its defensive capabilities. Gun ports are installed on the Bulk Head as well as the left and right sides of the vehicle to enable the gunner to suppress any pursuing attackers at different angles. Armored Roof Hatch not only provides an additional exit point for emergency situations, but it also enables a gunner to stand and return fire at the front and rear of the vehicle.
GXR is available with 5.7 Petrol engine, 4.6 Petrol engine and 4.5 Diesel engine.
We armor Land Cruisers to Protection level B4, B4+, B6 and B7 levels. All four sides of the passenger compartment and the roof of the vehicle are protected using high-quality (certified) armour steel and glass. The armouring is integrated inside the vehicle' cab and forms a complete self-supporting structure so as to avoid excessive stress on the vehicle's original structure. Doors are upgraded with Heavy-duty hinges and with in-built door-stop. Fuel-tank is protected with steel armour-plates.
Please note that we offer complete customization of the armoring process, thus giving the customer the freedom to decide on every aspect of the armoring process such as the thickness of the ballistic materials like the bulletproof glass etc. Furthermore, We offer additional modifications such as changing the stock color or fitting extra equipment for auxiliary support etc.
- Recommended Armoring Protection Level: B6
- High-Strength Lightweight Armor Plating For Passenger Compartments
- For Windshield & Door Windows: Multi-layered Ballistic Glass
- Multi-layered Polycarbonate Coating for transparent areas
- Roof and Floor Armor plating by High-intensity MIG Welding
- Reinforced Doors and Pillars with Heavy-duty Hinges
- Protection for the Fuel tank, Tailpipe, Radiator, Battery and the Control Module of the Engine
- Suspension and Brake System upgradations to compensate the additional weight of the Armor
- Run Flat Tyres
- Gun Ports installed on windows
- Ballistic Radiator Protection
- Strobe Light Systems
- Siren System
- Fire Suppression System
- Upgraded Brake System
- Operable Windows
- Roof Mounted Lighting System
- Flag Pole
- Optional Gunport
- Optional Front Gaurd
♦ FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call +971 554404376 or complete the form below