Armored Personnel Carrier OSKAR is based on Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series chassis. The Armored personnel carrier (Oskar) is designed for use in urban and cross country patrol, border security and personnel movement situations (APC) for driver and commander plus up to 6 crew with ample room for mission equipment.
OSKAR is an Armored Personnel Carrier based on Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series chassis. The Armoured personnel carrier (OSKAR) is designed for use in urban and cross country patrol, border security and personnel movement situations, for a driver and a commander plus up to 6 crew with ample room for mission equipment.
OSKAR is based on Toyota Land Cruiser 200 chassis. This light armored personnel carrier is cost effective to maintain and to operate. The OSKAR can be used by modern armed forces in the new battlefield, but also by law enforcement agencies when agility is essential and protection is paramount.
Armor of this vehicle provides protection against standard NATO 7.62×51-mm ball rounds and artillery shell splinters.. The vehicle body is made of ballistic steel with a maximum thickness of 6.5mm. The 3.7mm mild steel inner floor and the 4.5mm hard steel under body provide protection against mine blast.
The OSKAR has a shielded weapon mount on the roof. It can be armed with 7.62-mm, 12.7-mm machine guns or 40-mm automatic grenade launcher. The turret provides 360° view for the gunner’s position, while offering all round protection from enemy fire.
The vehicle is customizable with 3 or 5 doors. To the front of the commander and driver is a large bulletproof window and in each side is a door with a bulletproof window. Vehicle accommodates up to 8 troops, including the commander, driver and 6 soldiers. Soldiers enter and leave the vehicle via side or rear doors. There are some observation windows and firing ports provided for the troops.
The OSKAR is powered by either a 4.5-liter Toyota turbocharged diesel engine, developing 232 hp, or a 5.7-liter petrol engine, developing 381 hp. The power unit can be coupled to a 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission or a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Recommended Armoring Protection Level: B6
- High-Strength Lightweight Armor Plating For Passenger Compartments
- For Windshield & Door Windows: Multi-layered Ballistic Glass
- Multi-layered Polycarbonate Coating for transparent areas
- Roof and Floor Armor plating by High-intensity MIG Welding
- Reinforced Doors and Pillars with Heavy-duty Hinges
- Protection for the Fuel tank, Tailpipe, Radiator, Battery and the Control Module of the Engine
- Suspension and Brake System upgradations to compensate the additional weight of the Armor
- Run Flat Tyres
- Gun Ports installed on windows
- Ballistic Radiator Protection
- Strobe Light Systems
- Siren System
- Fire Suppression System
- Upgraded Brake System
- Operable Windows
- Roof Mounted Lighting System
- Flag Pole
♦ FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call +971 554404376 or complete the form below