Harrow’s Armored Toyota Tundra is designed in such a way that the original appearance and handling qualities of the vehicle are left intact, and that the glass elements remain aesthetically true to their original appearance.
Tundra pickup is Toyota’s largest and most powerful truck. Although the Tundra is a powerful workhorse with an exemplary reputation for reliability and resale, the Tundra possesses a high towing and loading capacity and it is a suitable platform for armoring. Comfort and security are the best features of this vehicle. Harrow’s Armored Tundra is designed in such a way that the original appearance and handling qualities of the vehicle are left intact, and that the glass elements remain aesthetically true to their original appearance.
Harrow’s Armored Toyota Tundra includes full vehicle armoring with certified steel and Glass designed to resist external ballistic threats from any angle, OEM components such as suspension and brake system are fully upgraded to support full weight of armor without compromising the vehicles performance.
- Recommended Armoring Protection Level: B6
- High-Strength Lightweight Armor Plating For Passenger Compartments
- For Windshield & Door Windows: Multi-layered Ballistic Glass
- Multi-layered Polycarbonate Coating for transparent areas
- Roof and Floor Armor plating by High-intensity MIG Welding
- Reinforced Doors and Pillars with Heavy-duty Hinges
- Protection for the Fuel tank, Tailpipe, Radiator, Battery and the Control Module of the Engine
- Suspension and Brake System upgradations to compensate the additional weight of the Armor
- Run Flat Tyres
- Gun Ports installed on windows
- Ballistic Radiator Protection
- Strobe Light Systems
- Siren System
- Fire Suppression System
- Upgraded Brake System
- Operable Windows
- Roof Mounted Lighting System
- Flag Pole
♦ FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call +971 554404376 or complete the form below